The Log Cabin Republicans of Washington will be conducting its General Membership Meeting on Sunday, March 13th starting at 1:00 PM at 4135 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA 98126 . As required by our bylaws this meeting is being announced 30 days prior to the date of the meeting. The purpose of this meeting will be to elect the 2016-2018 Board of Directors, pass Bylaw changes and review the chapter budget.
The positions open for election are President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Qualifications for Board membership are as follows:
- They shall be a bona fide resident of the State of Washing and be registered to vote.
- They shall be a paid member in good standing of LCRW and agree to the stated purpose of the organization.
If you are interested in running for a position and would like to announce your candidacy before the March 13th meeting email [email protected].
In order to vote at the General Membership Meeting you must be a paid LCRWA member. You can renew your membership here.
Proposed LCRWA Bylaw changes will be sent to all paid members on February 21st and posted online for review.
General Membership Meeting Agenda
Sunday, March 13th
1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Call to Order
- Overview of Agenda
- Call for Nominations to 2016-2018 LCRWA Board of Directors
- Discussion of Candidates
- Call for Vote
- Chapter Business
- Treasurer’s Report
- Participation in Seattle Pride
- Proposed Bylaw Changes
- 2016 Election and Endorsements Overview
- Membership Activities and Events
- Cascade Conference | May 13 -15 | Leavenworth, WA
- King County GOP Convention | April 16th
- Kim Wyman Campaign Kick Off | April 19 | Bellevue, WA
- WSRP State Convention | May 18-21| Tri-Cities
- Washington State Presidential Primary | May 24